Electrical drawing is the drawing of various electrical systems. Electrical design and drawing is the process of planning and creating electrical instruments, such as electrical components, schematics, lighting equipment and system, power systems, networking system, distribution system and telecommunications infrastructure.
There are various types of electrical drawing are available like
- Electrical Substations
- Electrical Circuits and Cable Networking
- Electrical Control Systems
- Electrical Communication system
- Electrical Circuits drawing with power consumption
- Electrical Equipment Drawing
HawarIT executed Electrical Circuits and Cable Networking drawing with power consumption for Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) at Netherlands. Delivered electrical drawings included as built of electrical circuits and circuit wise total power consumption.
Inputs we used for Electrical Drawing
- 2D drawings of existing circuits (.dws, jpegs)
- Excel data sheet (.xlsx)