GIS Viewer / GIS Data Viewer is a type of application where different vector and raster based geographic data is rendered in such way that users can access & view different useful information. There could be rendered geographic objects upon a base map in different layers. Some basic GIS functionalities also can be performed there.
HawarIT has vast experience of building state-of-the-art 2D/3D GIS Viewers. We have developed different GIS viewers for different Dutch governments who maintains roads and highway, buildings, water, municipalities/regional areas.
We are experienced in delivering customized viewers, where users can directly perform data editing, specific object related actions, import/export data in various formats, synchronize data in different organizations and more.
- Sophisticated Layer Tree
- Sophisticated Legend Panel
- Robust Search Module
- Spatial Issue Management(Pinpointing[Marker, Line, Polygon])
- Workspace Management
- Feature Attribute Viewer
- Feature Attribute Editing
- Feature Export (SHAPE,GML)
- Feature Import
- Google Street Viewer Plugin
- Globe Spotter Street Viewer Plugin
- Overview Navigator
- Map Object Browser
- Role-Based Authorization On Tools & Layers
- BGT Viewer (2D/3D): Web based basic registration of Large-Scale Topography is a detailed map of the Netherlands in which objects such as roads, water, railway lines and greenery are recorded in a clear manner for Dutch Government.
- BAG Viewer (2D/3D): Web based building data & permission management system for Dutch Government. Buildings can be viewed in different angle in the 3D viewer for a clear understanding.